Gajra Pai & Zhu is a Market Entry consulting firm with offices across India and in select international locations. Since 2011, GPZ has assisted more than 125 companies to establish their operations in India. We specialize in taking diverse businesses into new markets in India seamlessly. Our track record, coupled with a strong network of references helps us connect with the key decision-makers.
The role of the Business Development Manager will be to develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote products and services. The role will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. As a Business Development Manager, this position will require you to work closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, selling the services. This role will require you to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies & campaigns.
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities across various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Digital and online marketing with an emphasis on LinkedIn
Essential Skills Set
- Excellent communication skills - Written and Verbal English
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows & Google Suite environment
- Excellent organisational management skills
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist in a B2B role in the consulting industry.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Job Location - Bengaluru
Domestic & International travel may be required